Friday, August 21, 2009

Just another night.

Okay so first off! Look at that artwork!!! O.O That is sex on paper! LOL. It's a new card that is coming to Magic. I'm uber excited about it and hope that I'll land 4 copies of him. LOL.

So anyway, I'm at work and bored. Not much has been going on since the last time I wrote. I haven't been back to FNM. Just didn't feel like going last week and I have to work tomorrow night, maybe I'll go necxt week though. I think that'll be fun to do. :)

So I haven't been doing much, we did rearrange the apartment though. It's looking more and more like a home than a dorm. I will have to take pictures and post them soon. The living room is atking some getting used to, but I love the bedroom now!

I know it's not much, but I am just not feeling the urge to write at the moment, so until the next time, Peace.

1 comment:

  1. Excited to see the pics of your place... Patiently waiting! :)

    ReplyDelete