Monday, September 14, 2009

Matter of Opinion

So... There are a couple of things that I need to kind of get off my mind at the moment. I downloaded the latest Game Central Podcast and watched the VMA footage that I could get my hands on last night while I was at work.

First I guess I'll start with the Podcast. The sum of what I am taking from the Podcast was that people obviously see things in different lights... I understand that I like to game. Yes there are times where I seem distant when some one tries to talk to me at such a time, reference the picture above. I play WoW, not as much as people make me out to play. My question to the mass populace that decides to read this? Why does it matter what I do with my spare time, it's no different that someone who sits and plays another video game for hours on end, or is stuck playing on there phone while people are around. I really don't see the difference from locking yourself up in a room and reading a book alone. Maybe I'm just a bit bitter at the moment. I'm tired of being made fun of for doing something that I enjoy.

On another note I caught the footage of the Taylor Swift, Kanye West, and Beyonce matter at the VMA's. Needless to say. What Kanye did was pretty lame... Who the hell are you to say what is good and what is bad? Or better??? The fact the hundreds of thousands of people voted and chose the winner, who are you to shit on there opinions... You are one "Big Name" rapper who thinks that you are gods gift to music... Don't get me wrong a couple of songs are good. But, you are far from perfect... So get off your high horse. Grow up a bit. (I know he will never read this... Just venting.) As for Beyonce, just shows that fame doesn't destroy all parts of a human being. Kudos to her.

So I guess I'll leave it at the for the moment. Until the next time, peace!


1 comment:

  1. Hey Steven...Don't let ANYONE make you feel bad for doing something you find entertaining. You aren't hurting anyone, and you are not letting the game take over your life, so who cares what others think! Afterall, those who are making fun are probably waisting their lives either 1. Going to clubs and driving home drunk, 2. Sitting on the couch watching tv and eating junk food, or 3. Living vicariously on social networks (ie. Facebook or Myspace). You do what makes you happy!

    ReplyDelete